December 12, 2013
We are thrilled to announce that MindMeld is now live in the App Store! Our team has been working hard to open MindMeld up to the general public after being in limited beta release for the past eight months. MindMeld is the first application that was built using our anticipatory computing platform, called the MindMeld API. The app demonstrates the potential of our technology platform, and represents a first step toward creating a new generation of intelligent assistants that can understand conversations and proactively find relevant information. See what people have been talking about and download MindMeld today!
When using MindMeld, you can seamlessly find information using just voice and touch. “MindMeld is our first exploration of how voice can be used along with other contextual cues to make it easy to discover information using any device,” explains our Founder and CEO, Timothy Tuttle. Here are more details on the features you can find in MindMeld:
- Continuous conversation analysis: MindMeld analyzes your conversation as you talk and shows you the key concepts it understands in real-time.
- Proactive content discovery: MindMeld automatically identifies and displays pictures, videos, articles and web pages that are directly relevant to your conversation.
- Touch-driven sharing and collaboration: MindMeld lets you share any piece of content with everyone in your conversation using convenient drag and drop gestures.
- Integrated voice conferencing: MindMeld enables high-quality voice conferencing with up to 8 people at a time.
- One-touch summarization: MindMeld can summarize key concepts from the past few minutes of your group conversation with just a single touch.
For more information about MindMeld, take a look at our official press release. We hope you enjoy using MindMeld as much as we enjoyed building it!